Healthwatch is the official framework through which local people can have their say about health and social care services.
What Healthwatch does
- Healthwatch actively consults with, and listens to what local people think about local health and social care services
- Healthwatch supports volunteers to conduct ‘Enter and View’s of health facilities
- Healthwatch creates clear and timely information about what is working well and what needs to change, to enable stakeholders to make necessary changes.
Healthwatch Somerset has a statutory place on the health and wellbeing board, sharing evidence and feedback on what people think about their health and social care services to ensure that these services meet the needs of and are shaped by local communities.
You can search all of the health and social care service providers from here. Try searching by service name, service type, postcode or street name.
- You can do the same for stories about adult social care on the Care Opinion live feed here.
- You can do the same for stories about health services on the Patient Opinion live feed here.
- Visit our Care Quality Commission (CQC) page, the independent regulator of health and social care in England, here.
home | resources | contact | join | news & events | useful links | directory