Care Opinion is an independent site where anyone can share their stories of adult social care or the NHS.
The site covers adult social services (as well as NHS services) in England and currently in two pilot areas in Scotland. The service gives users, their families and carers the opportunity to publish their personal experiences, good or bad, of the care system.
Care Opinion is a place where you can
- Share your story of using adult social care services
- See what others are saying about services
- See how services respond and when they make a change
These particular results are based on the search term 'Somerset' but, if you visit the Care Opinion website via links below, you can enter your own search criteria and leave or explore feedback on local/national adult social care services.
- You can do the same for stories that relate only to health services here, although some of these will appear on the Care Opinion website too.
- Visiting our Healthwatch Somerset page is another way to search health and social care service providers. Try searching by service name, service type, postcode or street name: Healthwatch.
- Visit our Care Quality Commission (CQC) page, the independent regulator of health and social care in England, here.
home | resources | contact | join | news & events | useful links | directory